Thursday, February 18, 2010

The REAL Inspiration...

On and off over the course of these last two years that I have been blogging, I have had some lovely individuals post a comment or two about how I have inspired them....which has meant more to me than anyone could ever know.

But this week, I happened upon a story of REAL inspiration. After reading this entry and looking at all of the pictures, I cried. And it renewed my belief that with spiritual support and the love of family and friends, we can fight any challenge, no matter how difficult.

I would have to say that this lady is the true inspiration...read her story: Enjoying the Small Things

XOXO,
Springroll

1 comment:

Hua said...

This is an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing. I too think you are an inspiration. :)

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com